Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Grandparents Day Card


I made this for Grandparents day for my mom, mother in law and Grandma. They were a huge hit! I took a picture of Alyssa and cut out her head then took a piece of paper and took the sides and folded them towards the center. Then I took a piece of paper and cute out a strip all the way across to be the arms, then cut a piece of paper in the shape of a shirt. I glued the strip of paper for the arms horizontally across and then glued the shirt on top of that. Then I put Alyssa's face on the neck of the shirt that way when you have it closed, her eyes peek out! Then I attached a poem on the inside of the card. To decorate the outside I attached little hands and one of the hands holds a heart in it. Then I tied a ribbon around the card to complete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment