Sunday, October 9, 2011

Halloween Handprint Crafts 2011

Allison's Handprint Spider-idea from Oriental trading.com-is available as a craft kit but I just made it with construction paper

Allison's Handprint Pumpkin

Alyssa's Handprint Bat

Allison's Footprint Ghost-idea from orientaltrading.com-is available as a kit but I just used foam paper

Alyssa's Handprint Pumpkin

Alyssa's Handprint Spider

Allison's Handprint Bat

Alyssa's Foot print Ghost

These cute little guys are from A.C Moore for $1 a kit. They are sewn together using yarn

The Girls and I have been super busy decorating the house with Halloween hand prints. These are my favorite type of project because not only are the decorative around the house, they are cute keepsakes to help us remember how tiny their little hands were. I hope you enjoy these project ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment